Monday 9 February 2015

How It all started!!!

By "Blog"

One pleasant morning when I was taking my early morning walk in the everlasting attempt to reduce my extra pounds, I saw two young ladies walking briskly, at the same time immersed in deep conversation. Kindled by my human curiosity I increased my pace  '1 2 3 4' and I overheard- 'kya hai aaj breakfast pe'? (ye ladies bhi na!!! - must be roomies)

After a couple of hours, when rushing to office, I saw one of those ladies leaving our society in a car(must be working women).

At evening 6.30 when I was coming back from work , I happened to see the same ladies, now looking a little annoyed but still actively conversing, again I sharpen my ears and I hear,'jaake kapde karna hai yaar'.'Are they married??? 'I wonder, when one of them calls out ‘shlo dhyan se’, I turn to see two little girls running a little ahead of them.(oh now I understand 'Stay at home moms!!!')

The other day when I was taking the stairs to my apartment, I hear a roar of laughter, from one of the houses. Again my friend mr.curiosity asks me to peep in a little. I see the two of them sitting in a group. Now I could hear 'fatafat khana  khatam karo phir khelo' ( oh stay at home moms enjoying their play group session).

Now the scene changes, PVR cinemas, the same group, but no kids around, this time it was ' nikhalke rakh diya they'll manage' (stay at home moms having their 'my time hmmm’).

So now what??? if you are the' I' in the above write up then ‘we’ are the two ladies
.Don't worry you did not get it all wrong. Good things first- you are right.we are stay at home moms worried about our food , annoyed with our children, frustrated with our errands and amused for silly things.  What you dint know was we are those stay at home moms who have given up our hard earned career to stand by our choices. what you dint know was there are a lot of other things we discuss as well. One such example.

Blog: Shlog  I ve got an idea why don't we start blogging our chit chats
Shlog : sounds interesting but will we have enough to keep it going???
Blog : If not we'll research and come up with enough. 
And booom our first blog together. Here you will get to read what you failed to hear
.we are planning to add value  when trying to pursue our passion.

9 comments:

  1. Nice one pradeepa.. good start and spontaneous bpg..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sowmi...looking forward to ur continued comments and support:)

      Delete
  2. Good one!! Your Hindi is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one!! Your Hindi is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks minu:) u the one who taught;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogshog good going... enjoyed reading the day to day activity and really wanna know what we failed to hear😆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good going ( stay at home moms) blogshlog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good going ( stay at home moms) blogshlog!!

    ReplyDelete